Friendly, teamwork oriented environment. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Assist customers with lending needs; analyze loan requests, make credit decisions based upon lending policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview loan applicants to develop information concerning loan needs, earnings, and
- Analyze financial position of customers to determine degree of risk involved in extending
- Make decision to approve, disapprove, or forward the loan request to higher level. Establish
terms and conditions of an approved loan.
- Prepare and review loan documents for completeness/accuracy. Work with title companies,
- Participate in sales development activities, including involvement in local organizations,
attendance at public events, actively market bank products and services.
- Follow current loans to ensure compliance with terms and perform collections as needed.
Minimum three years experience from application to closing required
Ag lending experience a plus
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Excellent judgment and communication skills
Significant level of trust, diplomacy, courtesy and discretion
Please email resume and salary expectations.
National Bank of Earlville, Member FDIC / State Bank of Paw Paw, Member FDIC