Job ID: 1114-10491
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for nearly four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients'' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice.
As part of the Sales & Service IT org at Schwab, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team provides technology based solutions across the Schwab Enterprise to Financial Consultants, Reps and Advisors which enables them to be more productive and effective with our clients. We do this by designing, developing and implementing best-of-breed CRM transactional and Analytics solutions based on Siebel CRM and Salesforce.com. We implement CRM best practices, functionality and processes in partnership with our business enterprises to meet strategic business and technical objectives.
This is a Tech Lead role in the CRM organization that will be responsible for helping to grow and mature our Salesforce.com footprint as we seek to provide next generation CRM capabilities to our Sales & Service teams. You shall leverage your extensive experience on the Salesforce.com platform to help deliver on a broad portfolio of SFDC related projects and initiatives. You should display strong leadership skills and have the ability to influence direction and leverage best practices. You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with geographically diverse teams, showing excellent motivation and a passion for delivering results.
- Strong development background required.
- 2-3 years of Implementation, Design, and Configuration experience within Salesforce is required.
- Possesses experience in leading and driving medium to large scale Salesforce.com implementation projects.
- Fundamental understanding of the overall Architecture of Salesforce platform in order to comply with the regulatory audit, security and supervisory related policies and procedures.
- Profound knowledge of Salesforce product offerings: Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Chatter, Database.com. Deep experience in all aspects of the SalesForce.com platform including: Administration, Configuration, Customization, APEX, and Integration Salesforce.com.
- Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce APIs and data loading mechanisms.
- Understands optimal environment management and release management practices required to deploy and support SFDC.
- Understands the Cloud computing paradigm.
- Experience working within geographically dispersed teams is desired.
- Prior Object Oriented Development experience is highly desired.
- Administrator and Developer certification is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology strongly desired.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry is a strong plus.
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience IT-Distributed and Web Development-2-5 yrs
Position Located In AZ - Phoenix, CO - Denver
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
Charles Schwab - 2 years ago
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...