Job Requisition ID: 21916
Job Type: Laborer
Work Time: Regular
City: Stone Mountain
State: Georgia (US-GA)
Postal/Zip Code: 30083
Job Description Summary
- Performs a wide range of duties within the plant including but not limited to:
- Strips and cleans concrete forms, pours concrete, shovels, vibrates, and finishes and maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations on the shop floor
- Performs basic carpentry skills
- Minimum of 3 months experience
- Capable of passing required physical examination
- Able to speak and comprehend Basic English
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
What Oldcastle offers you
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. The Architectural Products Group (APG), has 240 locations in 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces, and is the leading producer of concrete products for the commercial masonry, professional landscaping and consumer DIY markets; we are also a regional leader in clay brick, cement dry-mixes, and packaged lawn & garden products.
One of our employees says it best….
"Over 27 years, Oldcastle has always provided me with growth opportunities." – Gary
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...