Department: Compass Point Media
Status: Full-time employee
Reports to: EV P, Director Media Operations
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Client/account facing responsibilities representing all media and marketing analytics.
- Strategy and oversight of media and marketing analytics tools, services and deliverables.
- Broad coordination between marketing analytics team within the agency.
- Institutionalizing the process/methodology for goal setting across channels to enhance channel integration and further promote the incorporation of digital best practices and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with respective team members from various disciplines (media, creative, account management, account planning, digital experience) within the agency and the client to optimize and coordinate campaign strategies.
- Provide support with special projects/initiatives within client services, particularly new business.
- Manage industry-leading tools that facilitate cross channel measurement and optimization.
This is a summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description
- 10+ years of marketing analytics experience (both online and offline media).
- Expert level knowledge of analytics platforms and other business intelligence tools.
- Strong client engagement and leadership experience skills.
- Strong management experience, including history of leading teams.
- Online/offline campaign measurement.
- Attitudinal measurement tools (Marketing Evolution, Dynamic Logic, Insight Express).
- Web analytics tools (Omniture, WebTrends, HBX) Ad servers (Atlas, DART).
- Experimental test design (A/B split, full factorial, fractional factorial).
- Statistical tools (SPSS, SAS) and techniques e.g. segmentation, response modeling and lifetime value.
- Database tools (MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access).
- Navigating through database tables, creating multi-table queries, creating reports, data entry forms, modifying table structures, and developing macros.
- Understanding of database concepts including normalization, and data integrity.
- Visual presentation of data through Excel, MS Access reports, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, etc.
Campbell Mithun is an Equal Opportunity Employer