PART-TIME MORNING SHIFT AVAILABLE!!
Overview of Position:
Team Member –is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
o Sweeping and mopping all required areas inside the store.
- Answering questions and providing courteous service to customers
- Taking and completing orders accurately and efficiently
- Politely engaging in suggestive selling techniques
- Accepting payment for product and delivering correct change
- Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards
- Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut processing (glaze, fillings and icings - using the correct formula) **
- Restocking products to guarantee freshness
- Performing sanitation duties in order to maintain an internal and external clean, safe and sanitary shop. Including but not limited to:
o Cleaning, sanitizing and stocking bathrooms
o Cleaning and sanitizing tables and chairs in customer area
o Emptying interior and exterior trash receptacles
o Ensuring the parking lot and surrounding areas are kept clean
o Washing windows
- Unloading delivery trucks
- Follow procedures and company standards as outlined in the Krispy Kreme Retail and Processing Specialist Training Workbooks
- Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
- Offer product samples to customers at GM’s discretion
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential skills and Experience:
Nonessential skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money, required
- Basic literacy skills required
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Physical Demands and work environment:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Carrying · Bending · Stooping · Grasping · Standing · Twisting
- Lifting · Walking · Communicating with customers and co-workers · Sweeping
- Writing · Mopping · Packing doughnut boxes
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
- Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 25 pounds frequently
- Using cleaning materials and equipment
- Ability to reach the counter or drive through
- Must be able to grasp products without crushing
- Must be able to read product boxes, labels and measuring devices
- Must be able to communicate with and understand customers and co-workers
Please Apply Online Here
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions
- Un-air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more than one hour
- Worker is subject to noise in the production/processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard
Krispy Kreme promotes a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE. E-Verify Employer.
You might say these sweet treats are wholly delicious. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts operates a leading chain of doughnut outlets with about 695...