Responsible for providing input, direction and oversight for physicians in conjunction with COPC Site Administrator/Director. Provides comprehensive healthcare for patients accessing COPC Health Centers, including bio-medical and social aspects of medical and surgical conditions including problem identification, physical exams, history assessment, identification of psychosocial concerns, diagnosis, appropriate management, and specific treatments ensuring optimal health, decreasing complications, and expediting recovery.
- Must have a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an approved college of Medicine/Osteopathy plus have three years of physician experience in a clinic setting.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must meet and maintain licensing and registration requirements as delineated by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Medical Staff Rules and Regulations, and Credentialing Policies/Procedures, if any.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and/or Pediatrics assessment techniques and treatment processes.
- Must be able to determine objectives, set priorities, and establish and meet target dates.
- Must be able to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior
Parkland Health & Hospital System - 10 months ago