Manages the branch and supervision of non-exempt branch staff. This includes interviewing, selecting, training, setting and adjusting pay rates and work hours, directing daily work, monitoring or implementing compliance measures, administering discipline, evaluating performance and recommending hiring and termination decisions. Ensures branch meets customer service goals and achieves business results by developing, motivating, and rewarding employees; communicates performance goals and results; recognizes performance; provides coaching and training. Coordinates operational activities within the branch to ensure satisfactory passing of Retail Quality Assurance (RQA) assessments and operational audits. Handles customer questions, concerns, and complaints as escalated by branch staff or otherwise as needed. Ensures assigned branch location complies with or satisfies legal and regulatory requirements established.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends (for branch locations open on Saturdays).
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of experience in operations, customer service and/or human resources activities
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to resolve complex customer and employee-related issues with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated understanding of branch operations and financial products and services
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
U.S. Bank - 17 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....