Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Boomtown Casino - Biloxi is currently looking for a Slot Technician Level II to join the team.
Work Schedule: Will Vary
Average Hours per Week: 28 - 40
Pay Rate: $14.00
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Provides the highest level of customer service
- Repairs slot machines as required
- Troubleshoots and repairs parts as required
- Assist Slot Floor personnel with jackpots as needed
- Implements mandatory manufacturers modifications to slot machines as required
- Performs preventative maintenance on assigned machines, including cleaning and overhauls
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory, internal controls, and department and company policies and procedures
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum two years experience on slot machines and associated equipment
- Electronic/mechanical troubleshooting and use of electronic test equipment experience required (ex: board testers, multi-meters)
- Requires a clean driving record
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations with co-workers, guests and vendors
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, must be fluent and literate in English
- Ability to stand and walk for entire shift and mobility to move easily around entire property
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds, and air quality
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
- Must be able to obtain a MS Gaming Work Permit
Something to leave you with:
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 18 months ago