Job Code: 3365177
The New York League for Early Learning, a member of the YAI Network, provides early intervention and special education for children birth to 5 with developmental disabilities and learning delays, including children on the autism spectrum. NYL has been recognized by the NYS Department of Education for its excellence in providing comprehensive services in preschools, home-based and community-based programs.
Be rewarded with a friendly working environment that facilitates open communication and participatory management, where you are truly valued as a professional and where your opinion really matters. Receive on-going state-of-the-art training, supportive supervision and a commitment to developing your education and career to help you reach your greatest potential as a professional!
Proud recipients of the following awards:
For more information about YAI/National Institute for People With Disabilities please visit www.yai.org.
- APA National Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award by the American Psychological Association
- #1 Best Company to Work For in New York Award by the New York State Society for Human Resource Management (NYS SHRM)
- #1 Not-for Profit “Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York City” by Crain’s New York Business The Clearview School is looking for a Certified Teacher Assistant (Bilingual Spanish preferred) to join their team at the Annex!! This position is a full-time position working in an integrated classrom. TA certification is required.
- Monday thru Friday, 8-3pm
- TA certification REQUIRED
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Experience with special needs preschool aged children preferred
- Seeking applicants with a minimum of 18 college credits
Please apply online below
For more information please visit www.yai.org. EOE.
YAI/National Institute for People with Disabilities - 13 months ago
The YAI National Institute for Disabilities Network (YAI/NIPD) serves developmentally and learning-disabled people and their families...