This is an intermediate Administrative Assistant position that will be responsible for various duties that will support the EVP, BOM, DMs and the branch in general. There is also a Marketing and Sales Support element to this position that requires additional requirements. This associate must:
• Maintain strict confidentiality
• Use discretion in screening calls and visitors
• Manage and organize calendar
• Utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, clients, and financial professionals
• Respond to regularly occurring requests for information and regularly scheduled meetings, including Monthly Business Reviews, Branch/District meetings, and staff meetings
• Use experience and knowledge to understand and anticipate administrative needs
• Track incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports. Review and route as appropriate; draft responses where necessary
• Initiate and assist in special projects involving Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Maintain files and access filed material in a timely manner when requested
• Work with EVP & BOM to plan Branch Incentive Trips and other branch events
Work with BOM to manage the branch discretionary finances
• Create and execute integrated marketing and sales communication strategies in support of the branch sales organization
o Understand business objectives, needs and opportunities of sales clients.
o Partner with key stakeholders (sales reps, District Managers, Compliance, Operations and management team, etc.) to deliver effective marketing campaigns.
o In partnership with all business partners, create sales/ marketing tools (presentation materials, collateral, etc.) with appropriate messaging, talking points and graphics.
o Serve as proactive communication conduit between sales, client relations, outcomes, DMs and management team.
o Understand and effectively communicate value proposition, sales strategies and best practices, business specific objectives, markets served and expectations and work cross-functionally to ensure strategies and programs are aligned.
o Use presentation software, interactive communication strategies, direct mail, email, websites, social media, advertising, and other delivery platforms as appropriate.
• Administrating Cultural Diversity program for the branch
o Coordinating seminars with FPs, EVP and outside organizations
o Overseeing Day of Service
o Developing sponsorships
• College Recruiting
o Coordinate with various colleges and Universities to identify and schedule representation at their fairs
o Coordinate with FPS to guarantee AXA presence at these fairs
o Track results
o Coordinate ordering of Marketing materials
o Sit in on monthly Marketing teleconferences
o Administer e-Relationship
o Coordinate all marketing events
• Assist as necessary with daily, monthly and year end processing of applications for agents to achieve branch goals and objectives.
• Comprehensive knowledge and practical application of a word-processing package and ability to produce simple documents
Learning basic policies and procedures and acquiring general knowledge of department operations and other departments and their functions
- Fundamental knowledge of graphics, spreadsheet, and database packages
• 2-5 Years of administrative assistant experience and marketing experience.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written); ability to interact with individuals of all levels of the organization
• Computer skills - knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload and recommend changes in office practices or procedures is necessary
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
• Basic event planning experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferable
NOTE: AXA Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k), pension and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. EOE M/F/D/V
AXA Equitable Life Insurance
- 2 years ago - save job
This company definitely has what it takes to be equitable. AXA Equitable Life Insurance is the US life insurance and annuities underwriting...