Posting Title |
Custom Applicator / Driver
APPLICATOR CUSTOM - CO
1919 E. Sioux
CHS / Midwest Coop has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for an Applicator / Driver. Your primary duties from April through fall will be a Custom Applicator . You will promote the proper use of crop protection products. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
- Apply crop protection products with a High-wheel sprayer, Floater, Rogator, or Ditch sprayer
- Spread Fertilizer and spray crop protection products
- Truck Driving as needed or required
- Warehouse work to include: driving loader, forklift, Mechanics, Maintenance
- Customer Service & Sales
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Lifting & loading up to 75/lbs. packages of Crop Protection products, 1-2 hours per day.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Training provided:
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
- CDL with Hazmat endorsement or ability to obtain within the first 30 days.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to work long hours in season.
- Applicators license or ability to obtain within the first 30 days of employment.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
CHS offers a Competitive Salary. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
- Farming background
- Application experience
- Chemical application education preferred
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an EEO employer.
CHS Inc. - 10 months ago
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...