Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Reporting directly to the Business Analysis Team Leader, the Business Analyst will be the senior financial advisor to the leaders of one of Kimberly-Clark’s North American consumer facing brand teams in Neenah, WI. As an integral member of the team, the individual will be responsible for managing and influencing sound business decisions including strategy development, business planning, financial forecasting, product and promotion analysis and capital planning.
- Provide management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis of actual performance, business plans, and other discreet projects.
- Analyze regional sector plans, budgets and forecasts and recommend courses of action to achieve sector goals and to ensure profitable operations consistent with sound business management.
- Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise across a wide range of business or financial problems (innovation, advertising, sales promotion, and other investments).
- Coordinate, review, or develop capital investment proposals or major software requests and attendant financial evaluations, to ensure timely and profitable business decisions, and complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement or original objectives.
- Facilitate processes, and process improvements, to increase efficiency within the sector. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of services provided.
- Ensure application of established corporate financial controls via effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of control procedures.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally demonstrate Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, build talent).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance related field
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills to manage functional workload, multiple priorities, and competing time demands.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize strategic corporate tools and processes for data analysis.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident, and results-oriented communications and presentations.
- Advanced computer skills using Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare communications, financial/functional spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Developed interpersonal skills to function as an integral part of multiple teams.
Relocation assistance will be provided for the ideal candidate.
- Master’s degree in Business
- Experience providing financial expertise to Consumer Product businesses
- Experience in analyzing, cultivating, and commercializing product innovation
- Experience working and influencing in a matrix organization
Kimberly-Clark - 2 years ago
Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial uses....