OptionsHouse is currently seeking an Account Services Specialist to join their Operations team. This is a critical position needed to keep customer accounts and other related company records up to date and error free. The candidate will work with multiple departments in the Operations group and OptionsHouse team to complete daily tasks.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Processing customer account updates with a high level of accuracy
- Provide support to other areas of the Operations Team
- Assist with outgoing mail, account applications, check processing, and return mail
- Reconcile OptionsHouse account information vs. our clearing house
- Document procedures and audit current processes to increase efficiencies in the Operations Department
- Perform other related duties and projects as they relate to moving the Operations Team and OptionsHouse forward as assigned
- 1+ years back office/operations experience in a retail or trading environment
- Previous experience working in an account services role updating and tracking customer account updates.
- Must have the ability to work fast paced and time sensitive environment autonomously as well as being a team player.
- Corresponding with retail customers via email required
- Must have strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Should be a self-starting analytical person regarding finding and implementing process improvements
- Excellent verbal/written interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to work different shifts or weekends if volume or situation deems it necessary
- Computer proficiency in MS Suite programs (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook) and the ability to learn new software
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
PEAK6 is a financial institution founded on one simple notion - there has to be a better way. By asking the tough questions, and...