- Performs face to face encounter with Hospice patient to determine continued eligibility for hospice care prior to the 180th day of care for recertification and each subsequent recertification period.
- Provide clinical findings of the face to face encounter to the physician through an attestation statement.
- Communicate with patients/families at all levels.
- Communicate with all agency personnel and Hospice Medical Director.
Visit www.libertyhomecare.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Apply here or send resume to:
Liberty Home Care & Hospice
Attn: Human Resources
2334 South 41st Street
Wilmington, NC 28403
- Current RN licensure in state of practice, and certification as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Knowledge of the framework, function, and organization of a hospice care program.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Prefer previous hospice experience.
- Must accept travel based on agency need.
Liberty Healthcare Companies
- 2 years ago - save job
We believe our employees make our company and we make every effort to treat them well. Yes, we offer competitive compensation and benefits...