Responsible for the planning, analysis, design and implementation of business applications or process improvements. Assignments include identifying, analyzing and developing new systems; assisting in guiding business system practices, working on complex company wide system integration projects. Normally this position requires subject domain knowledge in one or more areas of finance, manufacturing, service, purchasing, and sales/order processing or data warehouses.
- Techno-Functional Lead for Oracle iStore, Order Management, Install Base, and Advanced Pricing module.
- Implementing and educating Finance and ERP implementations best practices across the company, and be able to be allocated to a specific project.
- Assist user community in developing their applications; gap analysis, configurations, translating business requirements into functional/technical design and preparing test plans and test scripts.
- Provide end user support and participate in development and implementation of all future enhancements and/or projects.
- Analyze, design/enhance, test and document interface specifications, training material.
- Work with DBA team to provide application support and trouble-shoot any issues related to Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Provide technical support and guidance to other staff in the department in the areas of programming techniques, structural methods, testing procedures, business processes, and document preparation.
- 8+ years of Oracle applications as Techno-functional Lead with significant experience in Oracle iStore and Order Management, Install Base modules.
- Knowledge of java/jsp skills for customizing and enhancing iStore/Install Base/Service Contract applications.
- At least five full cycle implementation experience in Oracle applications.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex business processes and systems.
- Deep design and development expertise in Oracle e-Business Suite with successful track record implementing highly scalable worldwide systems in a dynamic global environment.
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Oracle Applications Release 12.
- Should have worked in supporting projects and customers in offshore model.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client-facing skills.
- Participate as a member of a team-based environment. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to work successfully with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work closely with users, cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Must be able to travel occasionally within the Europe and United States.
Education requirements: Bachelors in Management Information Systems / Business Systems or equivalent.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Trimble Navigation Limited - 17 months ago