Responsible for maintaining supply and presentation of food items while providing guest service consistent with Ameristar’s standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests in a timely manner with a smile and a pleasant disposition.
- Must be familiar with menu, preparation of food and prices.
- Use suggestive selling techniques.
- Take guests’ order and accurately input it into the computer/register.
- Follow all cash handling procedures.
- Complete assigned side work and any additional daily tasks.
- Maintain cleanliness and supplies in side stations. Cleans and wipes down workstation utensils before and after each assignment.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment as required by the Indiana State Health Department
- Always conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
- Stocks foods in their proper place in food storerooms and rotates stock as necessary.
- Replenishes assigned work station with hot and/or cold foods by transporting prepared foods from the kitchen to the proper area in a timely manner.
- Maintains and rotates dated food stock.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.
Ameristar Casinos - 16 months ago
When you wish upon Ameristar, you can hit the jackpot on land or on boat. Ameristar Casinos owns six casino hotels and two casinos....