There are many profiles of the dentists working at Aspen, but their primary roles are always the same: These general dentists are dedicated to providing the highest quality, focused care to their patients. They may be new graduates ready to kick start a long term career, or more experienced dentists who want to focus their efforts on patient care.
These dentists want a business partner who can handle the operational aspect of running the practice while they continue to master their clinical skills and learn the economics of dentistry. Our general dentists are offered a unique career path that can involve directly managing their own office, and even owning their own practices!
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Assume quality of care for all patients while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Educate patients on Oral Health and various treatment options.
- Assess treatment planning options with patients and carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited
Aspen Dental - 12 months ago