Production Support/Application Maintenance Team Member
The Production Support/Application Maintenance Team Member is responsible for:
Application Support and Outage Resolution Support to users
Provide and Maintain Application Availability. This includes ensuring that the application is active and operating as defined in any Service Level Agreements
- Facilitate outage investigation/restoration of service to Production Environment. Organize any conference call, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation of Production outages/problems and the subsequent restoration of service
- Schedule and track application software updates in Production Environment. Use the current Change Management Process and tool to create and distribute work orders associated with application software updates. Ensure that software distribution work orders are successfully completed. Periodically audit Production servers to ensure the currency of software loads
- Communicate status of application production outages. Provide periodic pages/e-mails/phone calls, etc. to application community on the status of any error resolution activities during an outage
- Monitor system security, application and system event log files. Communicate and work with users as necessary to resolve application errors
- Establish, monitor and evaluate system metrics to identify vulnerabilities and identify problem trends. Monitor disk status, system processes, and user process activity
- Provide operational support, ensuring production systems and devices are online and available; this includes non-business hours on-call support
- Establish and practice disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability. Properly organize and maintain data retention practices
- Participate in design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements. Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the application
- Maintain Disaster Recovery Plans. Assist in administering the recovery of application(s)
Minimum 3 years of experience with Unix
Minimum 2 years of Application support experience (prefer the banking domain).
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
Exposure to one or more of the following functional areas ( Finance - Commercial Loans)
IBM Sterling suite commercial experience
2+ years of Infrastructure experience is preferred.
Ability to work with team members and interface with user groups of technology support/maintenance queries
Program management and faciliation skills
Third Party Vendor and Partner Management
Unix & Windows management skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 13 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...