We are a New York City based regional specialty food store chain renowned for offering the highest quality and largest selection of meat, cheese, fish, produce and specialty items alongside a full complement of traditional grocery items. We have been in business for 70+ years.
We are excited to offer a position for an Information Technology Analyst to join our IT team. We offer a fast paced dynamic team environment.
This is a multi-facetted role to work within our IT team. You will utilize your skills manage various projects, perform critical IT administrative tasks to run the business and use your business analysis skills. You will also assist in any Help Desk or Store Related Technology needs. This is a roll up your sleeves, get the job done role with opportunity to learn and assist in various roles in the Information Technology Department to support the business.
The ideal candidate should have professional experience utilizing analytical methods, business analysis, administrative support and project management skills.
- Excellent writing skills and a Team Player can do attitude
- Good Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word. PowerPoint is a plus.
- Providing effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- A desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Software, Hardware and Technology Experience a plus
College Degree Associates or Bachelor Degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fairway Market - 13 months ago