Work for the undisputed leader in the Marine Industry! Mercury Marine, a Division of Brunswick Corporation based in Fond du Lac, WI, is a unique, fun and rewarding place to work. Our fast-paced, high-energy environment fosters professional growth and satisfaction while recognizing and valuing individual performance.
If we can move boats through the water at record speeds, imagine what we can do for your career!
As a CAD/CAM Applications Co-op - you will work collaboratively and independently with highly qualified PLM & engineering professionals who are responsible for the design, production and manufacture of outboard and sterndrive motors for the recreational boating industry.
You will become an integral member of a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team committed to delivering superior results. You'll learn the many technical areas of expertise takes to manage, support and grow a PLM system for an industry leading corporation.
In addition to a great hands-on learning experience you will also acquire the skills needed to:
- Monitor and troubleshoot the creation of lightweight viewable 3D CAD representation files
- Receive training in Creo Parametric (formerly known as Pro/Engineer)
- Work with an industry leading PLM software
- Provide support for the engineering user community
- Update or create training materials for various aspects of the organization
- Gain confidence in your ability to influence people and manage potentially contentious situations to a positive result
- Act as a liaison to all areas of the organization while you work as part of the PLM team
Qualifications of a successful candidate:
For advance consideration please apply at:
- Current enrollment in a BS program with a major in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a degree related to Manufacturing Engineering emphasis
- Must understand 3D modeling with a preference for experience with Pro/Engineer
- Organized and documentation oriented
- Minimum second semester sophomore status with 48 completed credits
- Availability to work full-time (40 or more hours per week) through a full co-op term running June through December 2013
- The ability to enroll in a formalized co-op Program through your university
- Dependable, self-motivated and engaged learner
http://www.brunswick.com/careers/> Search all open positions > Requisition #8720
Mercury Marine #1 on The Water…and #1 for a great co-op experience!
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans)
Brunswick Corporation - 19 months ago
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...