BRIC Language Systems is looking for an energetic, creative, and driven individual to lead our online marketing campaign. We are changing the way languages are taught and need a marketing professional who can help drive that message.
- Assist in the development of our online marketing strategy including PPC, SEO, social media, email campaigns, analytics, and offline advertising.
- Manage 3rd party marketing groups
- Website analysis to identify key areas of opportunity for online marketing
- Oversee and implement keyword research
- Create analytics goals and implement tools
- Work closely with team members – online marketing, social marketing, copywriters, designers, and programmers – to implement a variety of online marketing tactics
- Analyze and improve campaigns as they move forward
- Provide reporting of online marketing programs and recommendations for strategy modifications
- Provide training and knowledge transfer for internal teams
- Participate in new business development efforts and create estimates
- Work closely with partners and vendors
- Review software and make recommendations on improving efficiencies
- Time management of online marketing project budgets
- Research trends and changes in the industry and implement strategic changes to take advantage of these
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, marketing, computer science or information technology is preferred
- 1+ years of online marketing experience
- Experience with the implementation of online marketing including organic SEO, link building, PPC, social media, analytics, conversion rate optimization.
- Working knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience managing and optimizing SEO projects on sites with 25+ pages
- Experience working with various website analytics tools
- Proficiency at working with bid management and SEO software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Multitasking skills: be able to manage a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks
- Self-motivated and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
BRIC is an online language school offering video fed one-on-one and group Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish lessons from our offices in Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City, and here in NYC. We are a dynamic team, working from the world’s most exciting cities, to give professionals in the US the language skills they need to compete globally. We offer the opportunity to work in an energetic environment, learn foreign languages, experience new cultures, and most importantly to be an integral part in a fast growing international entrepreneurial company.
Indeed - 2 years ago
BRIC is an online language school offering video fed one-on-one and group Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish lessons from our...