Medical Records Clerk / Data Entry- LPN Preferred- KTCR-Bridgewater
The records you create on admissions, treatment and special resident information are an invaluable part of our being able to offer first-class healthcare. You’ll be in charge of gathering the information, updating the files and making sure only authorized staff members have access.
Medical Records Clerk Medical Record Clerks Medical Records Data Entry Medical Records Assistant
- Operate a computer to enter/retrieve data, type correspondence and produce reports
- Create files for new admissions; ensure medical records are complete, assembled in standard order and filed appropriately
- Compile statistical data such as admissions, discharges, types of treatment given, births, deaths
- Locate, sign out and deliver medical records and follow-up to ensure they are returned
- Restrict access to resident medical records to those staff members with a valid requirement
- File documents in accordance with established procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned
If you are a current
- The Medical Records Clerk must have knowledge of medical terminology and be accurate, concise and detail-oriented. Will have knowledge of resident information and privacy regulations. The ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families and at all levels of the organization is important. Requires a High School diploma (or equivalent) and one year of experience as a Medical Records Clerk or with record keeping responsibility in a doctor's office.
IN-Carmel-Kindred Transitional Care and Rehab-Bridgewater
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...