The Goodwill Retail Store in Biddeford, ME is looking for a full time Shift Supervisor with a sense of humor and a take charge attitude to join our Team! If you want to be part of a progressive company with great growth potential that makes a difference in people’s lives throughout Northern New England, this may be your opportunity.
A successful Shift Supervisor will have experience in all aspects of working in a retail store including excellent customer service and positive donor experiences. You will cross train to work in all areas of the store which includes receiving, sorting, hanging and pricing donations as well as working on the sales floor and tendering sales using a cash register. We are looking for a reliable person with the flexibility to work a schedule that includes day, night, weekend and/or holiday shifts.
To be considered for this position, please complete an on-line application by clicking on the "APPLY ON LINE" button below and reference Requisition #241082 on the application.
- High school diploma/GED
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Experience of basic retail practices and procedures
- Ability to supervise, instruct and motivate employees
- Ability to handle physical activity including occasional heavy lifting
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Criminal background check that meets Agency standards
Goodwill Industries of Northern New England - 10 months ago