Responsibile for the analysis, development and testing of system enhancements while ensuring compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems. Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals. Identify and resolve business systems issues. Coordinate end-user testing. This position requires regular, predictable and timely attendance at work to meet department workload demand.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or technical training with appropriate experience in IT or a related area.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of banking, mortgage, and/or commercial lending is a plus.
- Possesses organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess the ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Must possess the ability to prepare written reports and present formal presentations.
Apply To This Job
Capitol Federal Savings - 2 years ago