To support the Architectural design, validation and testing of Mobile backhaul and Transport Connectivity Solutions
Main Responsibility Area
Expertise and demonstrated competence in technology area. Understanding client needs, identifying solutions to non- standard queries; Understanding internal/external business issues.
Transport SME. Participates and contributes to discussions with customers related to Transport System Architecture and lead development of technical solutions with Backhaul, Longhaul, Metro Ethernet providers, develop mechanisms to enforce SLAs with Transport vendors. Actively contribute to troubleshooting issues related to Transport networks. Will perform IP Planning activities to connect NSN products. Will maintain Transport network design and best practices document and support other NSN organizations in this domain In depth understanding of transport protocols, standards and exposure to US carrierr or Transport providers is a must.
- Customer Relationship Management - The group has direct customer interface. All activities are customer centric and demand caring for NAM customers
- Familiarity with MEF standards, RC 2544 testing and Optimization of Transport Network Architecture.
- Must have CCNE certification or equivalent Juniper Certification.
- Works closely with Mobile Backhaul, Optical, Care and Managed Services Business Lines
- Must have hands on experience with Juniper/Cisco routers.
- Basic Knowledge of Security Gateways and Firewall is essential.
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...