Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service & Sales Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Drive sales through internet lead marketing and lead prospecting
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Hourly plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Desire and dedication for a long term professional career
- Strong closing skills and willingness to prospect
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Good phone skills, exceptional listening skills and above average problem solving ability
- Telemarketing experience preferred
- Experience in a variety of computer applications
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Property & Casualty license preferred
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
- Bilingual Spanish preffered
Monster - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company® is the largest auto insurer in the U.S. since 1942. About one of every five cars on the...