At Draftfcb, a Senior Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for managing the project plan, resources and overall quality of deliverables for their assigned projects. Each of these project assignments are intended to ensure the highest quality of product / service through the most efficient means possible.
The primary scope for this Senior PM will be a successful SAP deployment, from both a system and process perspective, for all NY-based units with the Draftfcb network of agencies. This SPM reports directly into the Chief Operating Officer.
- The SPM will partner closely with the Site Lead (PM) running the implementation for IPG. The SPM’s primary responsibility will be to ensure that agency resources and processes are aligned with the primary objectives of the Vantage system, while remaining aligned with the business requirements of the Agency.
- The SPM works closely with executive sponsors, key stakeholders and subject matter experts from the agency tasked with participating in this implementation.
- The SPM must be able to provide direction and leadership to all members of the project team throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Responsibilities will include schedule management, resource management, reviewing deliverables, change management, documentation, testing, and deployment support.
- As issues arise, the SPM researches problems, defines root cause, and focuses on solutions with the collective agency + IPG team.
- 7+ years of experience with previous project management/leadership experience in ERP Project Management
- Must have completed two large scale implementations (as a PM lead or in a supervisory role) with a minimum of one complete SAP implementation.
- Recognized Project Management certification such as PMI or Prince 2 is a plus
- Deep experience with managing fit/gap activities, gap remediation, testing, conversion, and cutover activities
- Prior experience with MediaBank (Datatech), SAP (functional/business rather than technical/development)
- Advertising or marketing communications agency workflow is a strong plus
- Experience managing large, cross-functional teams of varying seniority levels
- Manage impact of project on existing process / workflow, reengineering as appropriate
- Ability to integrate multiple concurrent deployment/delivery work streams
- Experience integrating deployment activities with other transformation activities such as shared services transitions and instituting user support networks
- SPMs will be expected to work closely with project sponsors, subject matter experts and other senior management to ensure the success of the project
- Serve as escalation point for project team members and primary contact for the executive team / business owners
- Experience in organizational development and change management
- Proficiency in the application of project management processes, tools, and techniques
- Experience managing external vendors/suppliers
- Strong personal presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently
Draftfcb - 14 months ago
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...