Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Shared Services has an opportunity available
IT Business Relationship Manager
, located in
. This position is responsible for partnering with the CVAM-Retail business unit to develop long-range and annual I/T plans that support the business strategy and align with platform and corporate objectives. This position is accountable for identifying new value creation opportunities and delivering I/T enabled business value, preserving value through adherence to compliance policies, defining service level requirements, and ensuring that I/T operating costs are optimized and kept within budget. This position also works with other platform business relationship managers to prioritize requests above the business unit level’ to ensure we are making the best investment for Cargill.
- Develop and oversee the business unit I/T strategy, which aligns with distinct needs of the business, the common goals from the Platform I/T strategy and effectively enables the transition to Tartan.
- Work with other business relationship managers and IT leadership to develop and maintain a strategic portfolio across Wichita based business units.
- Ensure that the IT environment meets all Cargill Information Protection and Technology, Governance, Risk, and Controls requirements
- Work with business units to assist in the successful introduction of new solutions, technologies, and applications to enable business process, including Corporate and Tartan initiatives.
- Work with business unit and IT Shared Services to prepare business unit annual IT budget. Ensure IT spend is within annual discretionary and operating budgets.
At least 5 years of business and/or IT experience with demonstrated business management knowledge
Ability to resolve multi-discipline process problems and to leverage resources to deliver solutions
Ability to develop and communicate an IT strategy that enables the business unit’s strategic imperatives
Demonstrated strong leadership skills in the areas of polarity management, learning and execution capacity, and all strategic intent behaviors
Ability to identify and investigate business problems, issues, and circumstances and provide recommendations, alternatives, risks, and benefits to the appropriate decision maker
Established skills in identifying and developing strategies to address change management issues
Proven skills in sharing information and expertise with others, delivering solutions, influencing, and performing root cause problem solving
Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity by having the capability to cope with change. Handle risk and uncertainty, as well as to make quality decisions without having all the information at hand; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
Demonstrated interpersonal savvy capabilities: relates well to diverse organization at all levels of the organization, internally and externally; builds appropriate rapport as well as constructive and effective relationships.
Proven ability to obtain results through influence and collaboration
Ability to travel up to 15%
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...