Provide ongoing inspections of accounts and operations include, but are not limited to:
- Act as liaison for ServiceMaster and the customer base.
- Lead by example performing quality control and roving inspections in all ServiceMaster accounts.
- Act on behalf of ServiceMaster to audit the execution of services and products.
- Make sure that roving inspections are completed in all accounts on a routine daily basis and the results are reported back to management.
- Insure that services performed by ServiceMaster are completed in a thorough manner and in accordance with established ServiceMaster guidelines, and methods.
- Implement and maintain accurate records, and schedule of inspections of services.
- Provide detailed reports, and monitor ongoing follow-up procedures.
- Inspect materials, products, and equipment in accounts.
- Provide Customer Service for accounts that may need immediate attention, and provide feedback for problem resolution for customer base.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard