Laulima Government Solutions (GS), LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Laulima GS offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Laulima Government Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Database Administrator . The position will be located at the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, GA. The position requires US Citizenship, ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security clearance, and a signed confidentiality agreement.
The Database Administrator will support the CDC Platform (CDCP) project and activity areas within the Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office (PHSIPO). These areas encompass a variety of public health domains, though this Task Order is oriented toward information technology and its application to public health solutions and outcomes.
- Provide direct administration and support of various databases associated with the CDCP environment.
- Perform application vulnerability assessment and identity and access management.
- Facilitate migration of the current CDCP Information System to a cloud-based hosting environment.
- Perform application code deployment, database updates and general application maintenance and patch management appropriate to the scope of control within the operating environment.
- Provide operational support and maintenance of the existing CDCP information system with the CDC hosting environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field of study. 8 years of experience can be substituted for the educational requirement.
- At least 5 years of experience in database systems administration.
- Must be proficient current versions of MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server and VMWare.
- Must have experience with a cloud-based/virtual hosting environment.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Laulima Government Services LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Laulima Government Solutions, LLC, please visit www.laulimags.com.
Laulima Government Solutions, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.
Laulima Government Solutions, LLC. - 12 months ago