Sr Linux Administrator
United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems is seeking a Sr. Systems Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. This position will be located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The Sr. Systems Administrator will maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with
network administrators as well as interact with users and evaluate vendor products.
Basic Labor Category Required Skills:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet
the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Nine (9) years of systems administration experience 5
years with bachelor's degree) with the combined specific
network operating system, hardware, and software
experience to be supported is required.
- Current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Two (2) years experience writing/maintaining UNIX shell
- Two (2) years experience diagnosing software,
hardware, and network problems.
- Must be willing to work a 40 hour work week (M-F, 8
- Must be willing to carry a pager and respond to call-in
within a one hour time frame.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to accommodate
- Experience in PERL, JAVA & C/C++ development
- Understanding of analytic needs and requirements
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of J2EE
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...