Manage the daily operations of the Wireline District in accordance with Company policy, governmental legislation, and quality service goals, through the effective and efficient use of its financial, capital, and human resources. Other responsibilities include working in coordination with the Area Manager to ensure all personnel safety, job service quality, and job efficiency to the highest standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
• Coordinate all Wireline operations at the District level.
• Maintains good customer relations and maintains contact with customer representatives throughout Wireline logging operation.
• Conducts Briefs and debriefs with field engineers for all Wireline logging operations. Maintains contact with field engineers throughout logging operations.
• Has direct or indirect responsibility for all personnel at location throughout logging operation.
• Determine need for equipment and supplies and helps to maintain appropriate levels of inventory.
• Schedules all field engineers/supervisors and operators in the district and is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of their work.
• Perform any service, repair or maintenance task necessary when “hands on” assistance is needed including field duty.
• Oversee general maintenance/availability/certification of equipment in the District.
• Recognize problems and improvements needed and pass these on to upper management.
• Maintain adequate, trained and motivated staff of district personnel and insure compliance with Company personnel policies and all governmental health, safety and fair employment practices.
• Approves all financial documents for accuracy including purchase orders, invoices, expense reports and other miscellaneous transactions.
• Submit all required reports on a timely basis.
• Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
• With assistance from HR: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Strong leadership and quality skills
• Understanding of budgetary process and fiscal responsibility requirements
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Should complete product line specific Weatherford training
• Multi-tasking ability
• Knowledge of all Weatherford products and services
• Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
• Advanced knowledge of ALL Weatherford Wireline Service operations
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Available 24/7 with scheduled days off
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
• Willingness to work under varying conditions and in remote locations
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Positive attitude towards health, safety and the environment
Weatherford - 11 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...