[MD&D]Sales Manager (DePuy Synthes-Mitek)-00000BQK
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job Title: Sales Manager
BU: DePuy Synthes - Mitek
- To increase the sales of products consistent with company policy and goals, through effective leadership and management of a professional sales force
- Manages the development and servicing of specialty accounts to achieve business goals.
- Reports sales results against forecasts to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Establishes incentive plan parameters and sales goals.
- Recommends ad hoc plans and contests.
- Develops and monitors departmental budget.
- Ensures expenses stay within budget.
- Reviews and approves quota and account assignment.
- Monitors progress and verifies it, corrective action has been initiated when necessary.
- Participates in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Resolves difficult problems and customer complaints
- Manage distributors to motivate them to achieve the agreed sales target.
- Manage and enforce the existing dealer network.
- Review AR status of each distributor and ensure the mortgage to be in the proper level to comply with the company guide line.
- Communicate effectively with members of distributors and internal staff to maximize all sales potential and communicates those sales leads to relevant colleagues.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 8-10 years related experience in healthcare industry Preferred (Pharm/Medical device, etc.)
- Strong leader with proven record on developing people.
- Strong problem solving & decision making abilities : have a lot of initiatives.
- Medical or Sport medicine business background are highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work across departments by influence
- Fluent English speaking skill is preferred
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Selling MD&D
Certain sites within the Johnson & Johnson family of companies participate in E-Verify as appropriate in accordance with Company guidelines and federal or state law. To learn more about the government sponsored program and to see a list of the sites that are currently enrolled, please click here.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- 2 years ago - save job
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...