We are seeking an IT Professional / Help desk Administrator to work with a growing multi-location corporation with locations in Riverdale and the surrounding areas. This position will report directly to the Manager - IT Operations and has responsibility for ensuring effective installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer equipment for maximum up-time. These responsibilities include providing technical guidance and ensuring corporate standards and industry best practices are met. Commitment to excellence, attention to detail and organizational skills are critical components. Flexibility and responsiveness to changing situations will be required. Communication with all levels of corporate personnel is vital to the success of this position. The candidate needs to understand and be able to solve a wide array of problems with all types of hardware and software on the fly, or in an emergency. Candidate needs to be highly self-motivated. This position will be required to commute to Manhattan once a week.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Medical and Dental Benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays are also included in the employment package.
- Associates degree or relevant experience in troubleshooting server hardware / software
- Associates degree or relevant experience installing and troubleshooting client hardware / software
- Ability to lift / move 25-50 lbs equipment on a daily basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Install Windows operating systems
- Deploy client software
- Manage Terminal Services environments
- Manage and maintain Windows based networks
- Support and troubleshoot client issues
- Install server and network equipment
- Inventory Control for servers and components at multiple locations
- Hardware & software maintenance on mission critical systems
- Structured cabling installations
- Planning and coordinating equipment moves
- Planning and coordinating new equipment installations
- Proactively and independently work on projects and programs as needed
- Manage Active Directory and Exchange email environment
Indeed - 10 months ago
Saralux was founded by professionals with over 25 years experience in the Technology Consulting. The executive management has served as...