(3) RN, FT, Nights 7p-7a, Transplant ICU, Baptist Medical Center
RN Staff, (three positions), FT, Nights 7p-7a, Transplant ICU, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
Work with a team of health care professionals with the Nazih Zuhdi Transplant institute, Oklahoma's largest and most comprehensive transplant center with more successful transplants and quicker recovery times than any other facility in the state. Join the specialty team in transplant ICU, t
he first in Oklahoma doing adult Venous/Venous ECMO program.
Job Code: 1300
The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires. INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Staff Registered Nurse's management of the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
* Development of the plan of care
* Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
The Staff Registered Nurse reports to the appropriate manager, director, or vice president.
Required Physical Demands:
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects) Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes Seeing: Yes Hearing: Yes Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
VII. Required Competency Test(s) Nursing - RN Nursing - RN II
RN Staff 1 (1300)
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Oklahoma required.
* Pre-hire validation of competency in medication administration required.
* Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire required.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
* Previous Registered Nurse experience preferred.
Emergency Department Only:
* ACLS certification completed within 6 months of hire.
Current CPR required rather than BLS. Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN) preferred.
Valid driver's license in the state where employed, available and dependable transportation, ability to drive automobile,and proof of current automobile liability insurance.
* Current ACLS certification required.
VII. Required Competency Test(s)
Nursing - RN
Nursing - RN II
Integris Health - 14 months ago
INTEGRIS Health shoots for integrity by providing a range of health services to residents throughout the Sooner state. The company, one of...