The Child Development Teacher provides a vital role in supervising and providing positive interaction with children while in the care of the Child Development Center. Our Child Development Centers provide a place for the children of Intermountain employees to be cared for in a loving and educational environment. As a Child Development Teacher, you will create and organize daily curriculum and schedules to meet the needs of the children while supporting their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Valuable skills would include accurately maintaining records, observing and recognizing individual needs of the children, and providing activities that stimulate learning and discovery. The Child Development Teacher maintains effective working relationships with parents/families, staff and children, while also maintaining a clean and safe environment. Additionally, the teacher will assist in the preparation and delivery of nutritious meals and snacks provided through the day. This position truly impacts the lives of children and their families every day by providing exceptional care and service.
Entry Rate: $10.70
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: Must be available between the hours of 6:00am - 6:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Department: Child Development Center
Additional Details: Must have a flexible schedule to help cover shifts as needed by the department (sick calls, vacations, etc.)
- Six or more months experience in an early childhood program
- Must pass all state required background checks
- Valid Food Handlers Permit
- Carrying, climbing, crawling, hearing/listening, lifting, manual dexterity, pulling/pushing, seeing, sitting, speaking, squatting/kneeling, standing, and walking.
- Associate's degree or Certificate in Early Childhood Development
- Current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. For additional information regarding CPR please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- High School diploma or GED certification
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 13 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...