The National Sales Manager facilitates revenue generating negotiations with National advertising agencies, firms and clients.
- Maintain and grow client relationships.
- Coordinate with rep firm to maximize station revenue.
- Develop multimedia business as well as continue to grow broadcast business.
- Minimum three years broadcast television sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Nielsen, Wide Orbit, One Domain and MS Office.
To Apply:Send resume and cover letter to:
Attention: General Sales Manager
5 Television Drive
Plattsburgh, N.Y. 12901
Hearst Television Inc. - 7 months ago
Hearst Television, a national multi-media company, owns and operates 29 local television stations and two local radio stations, serving 30 U...