Thrive Marketing Group is a small Nashville-based marketing company that offers performance marketing solutions for any industry. We specialize in lead generation, display, social & email marketing, video production and web design.
Summary of Position:
The Web Developer is responsible for web development projects for the organization. The projects developed by the programmer will allow team members to more efficiently complete tasks related to their job function. As such, the primary clients of the programmer are his/her non-technical peers.
- Breaks down functional requirements into technical designs, development tasks and executes to completion.
- Hands-on development, debugging and on-going maintenance of new and existing code (OO-PHP, MySQL, JSON, jQuery)
- Authors and maintains design documentation
- Organizes workload to meet deadlines as assigned by leadership
- Develops working knowledge of company's products, services in order to better understand internal client needs
- Ensures the leadership is informed of schedules and timelines, statuses, issues, mitigations and all other information
- Researches and recommends frameworks or reuse patterns that can help the development department
- Establishes performance standards and provides guidance on best practices.
- Interacts with other key staff members on the design and execution of user interfaces, process flows
- Understanding of development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development and deployment fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment
- 2-4 years experience as a technical developer with OO-PHP + MySQL, JSON, jQuery
- Must be prepared to learn new business processes or application nuances very quickly.
- Web service development experience with REST and/or SOAP, Preferred
Our ideal candidate must maintain a high level of ownership and see assignments through to completion based on agreed upon deadlines.
Visit www.WorkWithThrive.com to apply. Please note that we have a drug free work environment. Drug screening, background check and credit check are all required.