NAU Country, a company of QBE North America, is looking for a Crop Claims Supervisor to add to our team due to large amounts of growth within the organization. |
The Claims Supervisor coordinates the distribution of losses and manages staff workloads to insure accurate and efficient claims work. The Claims Supervisor provides technical knowledge and assistance to field personnel and adjusters.
- Coordinates audits of all claims in assigned territory and responsible for implementation of any claims improvement programs.
- Evaluates staff and recommends increases, additional staff and reductions of staff.
- Resolves snags and problem claims.
- Maneuvers adjusters within Territory in a cost efficient manner.
- Performs $100,000 claim field reviews.
- Ensures all claims files are ready to be keyed in the office.
- Maintains loss reserves per company guidelines.
- Assists claims administrator in claim assignments.
- Audits adjusters’ expense vouchers, performs random field audits and tracks each adjuster.
- Develops, presents and follows through with adjuster school training and presentations. Assists with the development of field training presentations.
- Provides oral and written correspondence to agents, insureds, field staff, and company personnel regarding claim status, disputed claims, product documents, questions, problems, and requests for information.
- Works with underwriting department to facilitate corrections to policies within company guidelines when necessary.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years claims adjusting experience.
- One year supervisor/management experience preferred.
- Agricultural background preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of crop insurance coverage, state and federal regulatory guidelines.
- Training experience preferred.
- Excellent customer relations and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to lead and supervise others.
- Analytical, assessment, evaluation and investigation skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to provide training to applicable staff.
- Satisfactory driving record.
- Computer knowledge including Office and Windows, EASYjuster Pro.
The companies of QBE the Americas are committed to equal employment opportunities. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, citizenship, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. All personal information contained in this application will be kept confidential as required by law.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please allow us to walk you through the application process. Once you click on "APPLY NOW" you will be directed to the QBE careers page. Search in current listings:
Crop Claims Supervisor
Once you click on the job title, you will be taken to the actual job posting, and you can submit your application from that page.
AgCareers.com - 19 months ago