LMI is currently seeking a mid-level (5 - 8 years’ experience) Network Engineer with experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC). The ideal candidate must possess strong client communication skills and shall provide support services for all stakeholders and must be able to assist the Government with the following requirements:
Professional experience and training:
- Training in computer systems maintenance, monitoring, software engineering and designing of systems or networks.
- Knowledge of switches, routers, and hubs maintenance and monitoring.
- Successfully completed training in Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Quality of Service (QOS), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDSs), Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) and Secure Socket Layer
- Virtual Private Networks (SSL VPNs), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Demonstrated training in translating the needs of an organization in to a set of technical requirements based on available technology.
- Demonstrated training in Government IT principles, concepts, and methods (e.g., data storage, software applications, networking).
- Demonstrated training in the Government’s systems development life cycle processes.
- Operating systems and application training with emphasis on the behavior of software.
- Training in security policies and protocols.
Candidate must have the following qualifications and certifications:
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience in intelligence community customer support environments.
- B.S. Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Science, or an equivalent technical degree program or equivalent experience.
- Engineering and Network Administration Certifications and practical experience may be substituted for degrees
CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
CISCO Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or equivalent.
Microsoft Certified Network Engineer (MCNE)
Current ISA/TS clearance, with CI Polygraph
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LMI is a consulting firm dedicated to advancing the management of government. We provide leaders with the information and analysis they...