GNC, helping people to Live Well
It is a really exciting time to be at GNC! Rising costs and a growing emphasis on prevention have convinced increasing numbers of consumers to take charge of their health. This self-care explosion has spawned a lucrative $21.3 billion nutritional supplement industry - and GNC leads the way! But in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success. Come join our growing industry and be part of helping others “Live Well "
GNC is currently seeking store managers that are looking to "fast track" their career with a dynamic and growing organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the operations, staffing, and sales/profit goals in a single assigned retail store
- Ensure total compliance with all store operations policies
- Sell merchandise to customers by following GNC's prescribed selling methods
- Manage the store's inventory with GNC guidelines. Receive, check, and shelve all merchandise orders
- Responsible for keeping store clean and uncluttered
- Manage work schedules within established budgets for optimal store coverage
- Hire, train, discipline, review, and terminate employees
At least 2 years of retail sales and/or store management experience in a specialty retail environment
Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of retail sales and/or store management experience in a specialty retail environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic math skills
- Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets and employees
- Excellent customer service skills to develop a relationship-selling culture
GNC offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits
GNC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
What's good for the GNC customer is great for the company's bottom line. GNC Holdings operates the world's leading...