NYeC is seeking a temporary Implementation Specialist (6 mos assignment) for the Regional Extension Center program (REC) to effectively and efficiently assist and guide the implementation process of EHRs to behavioral health, medical specialists, and primary care providers (PCPs) throughout 57 New York State counties in order to improve the organization, delivery and outcomes of health care for New Yorkers.
The Regional Extension Center (REC) is charged with bringing over 5,000 PCPs in the 57 New York counties outside of New York City to 'meaningfully use' electronic health records (EHRs) over the next 2 years, with thousands more behavioral health and specialty providers to follow through new programs. The NYeC REC program offers statewide coverage through a combination of centralized services and distributed services that will supply providers with the knowledge, training, and confidence they will need to successfully select and deploy an EHR and use health information meaningfully. The
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced project specialist/team member who will assist in the execution of REC strategies and tactics to ensure implementation of EHRs to private physician practices, community health centers, hospital out-patient departments, and NYS Health Homes are done successfully and ecologically.
Reporting to the Director, Adoption Programs and Services the Implementation Specialist will:
• Provide project coordination/organization for multiple initiatives; identify and monitor milestones; and report on project objectives.
• Track and monitor contracted Implementation Agents to ensure the effective and consistent rollout and delivery of deployment services across New York State
• Deliver on REC strategic and tactical policies and procedures, analytic and reporting requirements, day-to-day monitoring and on-going support for primary care, medical specialists, and behavioral health programs.
• Design electronic workflow by organizing internal documentation such as; incoming files, e-mails, invoices, enrollments, collected data and program materials.
• Design, build and update CRM (Salesforce) to properly reflect Program progression. Which includes; the design and update of milestone tracking charts to use as reference for tracking progress, milestones and billing data
• Building relationships with Agents and interested Practices.
• Sort, review and follow up on incoming enrollment documentation
• Conduct conference calls with Practices to gain interest and awareness for Medicaid Specialist program.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree and/or practitioner licensing in a related field.
• Experience implementing project deadlines that adhere to very tight deadlines.
• Clinical experience, or experience working in a clinical practice preferred
• At least three years documented hands-on experience with project development with large complex projects
• A healthcare background with a working knowledge of IT systems in the healthcare sector, preferred
• Business analysis experience in the healthcare industry working with EMR/EHR technology implementation
• Ability to work well and communicate effectively with professionals from a variety of agencies and organizations
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Plus SalesFormce CRM
• At least three years of related experience and working in a fast paced environment.
NYeC is located in the offices of, and contracts for back-office services with, another nonprofit, Public Health Solutions. The successful candidate will be a joint employee of the two organizations; his or her compensation and benefits will be received from Public Health Solutions.
Public Health Solutions
- 2 years ago - save job