Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative CRM Technical Architect/Associate Director to join our IT department located at our U.S. headquarters in Ridgefield, CT. Assumes leadership role within IS PM/CHC in all areas relating to the CRM technical architecture requirements at BIPI, establishment, future direction and ongoing support of application development, data integration and its deployment into the development, QA and production environments. The Technical Architect is the single point of responsibility for the technical solution from an application and system perspective. Duties and Responsibilities:
We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
- Visionary Leadership: Understand the vision, goals, and objectives of the Prescription Medicines and Consumer Healthcare business partners. Be a thought leader on future data/application use and a catalyst of converting requirements into desired future states and develop clear linkages between current and future activities. Introduce innovative approaches to move toward a compelling future state
- Architecture Optimization: Provide leadership and expertise in the utilization of technical architecture within the Siebel system utilizing various technologies. Maintain a high-level of knowledge on current software architectures and technologies. Guide and design optimum solutions based on sound and efficient architectural patterns.
- Contributes, builds and participates in the design and implementation of our CRM transactional system based on business requirements and market changes. Provides expertise in the design, proof-of-concept and implementation of every CRM release.
- Contributes, builds and participates in the design of all proposed functionality that will support the business requirements for current applications and any future application. Collaborate with business partners and business analysts to conduct and demonstrate proof-of-concepts for new functionality, products and architectures.
- Responsible for the definition and management of standards, guidelines and processes for technology and software development.
- Drive the utilization of design reviews and lead design/architecture reviews focused on CRM requirements. Conduct "brown-bag" sessions to communicate the evolving CRM environment.
- Responsible for staying engaged with multiple projects. Utilize and display the ability to articulate ideas and architectural concepts through verbal and written communication.
- Investigation of New Technologies: Investigate new and emerging technologies that can provide efficiency gains in our CRM environment. Report on technologies and provide recommendations to IT management.
- Manage and coordinate all resources associated with our sourcing partnership. Act as the BIPI CRM liaison between our business analysts and the sourcing team ensuring the highest level of customer service is achieved and maintained with both production support and application development. Responsible for making sure all requirements have been fully satisfied by the sourcing team. As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success.
Bachelor degree highly desirable; advanced degree preferred. Minimum of at least 12 years IT experience required. Proven experience in application architecture, application development, database administration, data integration (ETL), data modeling technologies, data warehouse architecture and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Siebel experience is a must. Siebel epharma preferred. Working in a SaaS environment a plus (Oracle on Demand, Veeva, etc.) is preferred. BUSINESS EXPERIENCE: Strong business process knowledge for assigned area and demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business issues. Must possess a strong working knowledge of data-modeling skills, including a thorough understanding of entities and relationships. TECHNICAL SKILLS - Strong business architecture skills combined with solid data-engineering skills, including data mapping, which includes converting simple business functions/data into design specifications. Boehringer Ingelheim is firmly committed to ensuring a safe, healthy, productive and efficient work environment for our employees, partners and customers. As part of that commitment, Boehringer Ingelheim conducts pre-employment background investigations and drug screenings. Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
As the US headquarters of German drug maker Boehringer Ingelheim, Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation oversees about half a dozen stateside...