Electrical Engineer – Tampa or Orlando
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer, PE to join our Electrical/Forensic team in either Tampa or Orlando. Our forensic investigations staff is growing and now is the right time for the right candidate who possesses a strong work ethic to apply.
- Must hold a FL PE license
- 5-10 yrs electrical engineering experience, with at least 2-3 yrs in a forensic role; additional structural or mechanical forensic experience is a huge plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients
- Be Court qualified as an expert witness or be able to become one
- Must be willing to get a little dirty in order to uncover facts related to most investigations.
About The Madison Group
- Electrical failure analysis as well as support for our fire investigations staff at fire scenes and multi-party evidence examinations.
- Conduct detailed examinations of artifacts of evidentiary value in order to determine if a design, manufacturing, and/or installation defect caused the malfunction related to the investigation. Such investigations involve; electrical appliances, electrical power installations in residential, industrial and commercial structures, motors, as well as marine water craft and automotive vehicles.
- Write detailed reports outlining root cause analysis.
At The Madison Group, we believe in conducting business with integrity. What does that mean for you? It means that you can have confidence in partnering with us. Whether you are a talented professional or an employer, the relationships we build together will always be infused with 4 core values: trustworthiness, respect, commitment and diligence. The Madison Group is a professional search services firm who works nationally to match the best possible candidate to the best client company. We specialize in three primary areas: Architecture, Engineering and Construction; Information Technology and Accounting.
The Madison Mission
To become the #1 trusted hiring source to each of our client companies. To continually identify, assess and sell top performing candidates on the idea of working for our clients. To consistently present the best possible career opportunities to our candidates, while acknowledging the cultural fit as well as qualifications and credentials.
The Madison Advantage
Whether you see a specific match for your background or not, we are always interested in talking with you about your background and what you are looking for in a new opportunity.
- We hire intelligent, skilled recruiters who are trained in their industry and know the right questions to ask to identify the perfect candidate.
- Our clients include award winning organizations who are recognized as leaders in their field.
- We adhere to only the highest ethical standards.
- We utilize cutting edge recruitment resources and techniques to locate the hard to find candidates.
- We take our job seriously, and our relationships are personal and genuine. We care about the long term outcome as if it is our own.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity and fantastic organization, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about The Madison Group at www.madison-inc.net
Monster - 12 months ago
The Mitchell Madison Group is a global management consulting firm that combines broad strategic capabilities with deep functional skills to...