The next generation of memory care assisted living is coming to Westbrook!
Avita of Stroudwater, a state of the art, 60 apartment memory care community, set to open in the early Fall of 2013.
If you are looking for a position that gives you the opportunity to greatly impact the lives of the greatest generation, then we want to hear from you. We offer a great work environment and competitive wages and benefits. Prior experience in the assisted living or long term care industry preferred.
Executive Director - Job Description
The Executive Director is responsible for providing the tone and the overall leadership in the operation of the Community, supervises the entire staff, and assures its compliance to applicable regulatory requirements and the standards of excellence established by company.
- Represents the company and the facility in a professional, positive and personable manner.
- Maintains the records of the facility in compliance with regulatory requirements including that of confidentiality.
- Interviews, selects, and hires staff and assures adherence to the company’s hiring policies.
- Plans, organizes and implements the policies and procedures of the company as it relates to a specific facility.
- Holds regularly scheduled staff meetings with all members.
- Remains current in the areas of programs, regulations, and reporting requirements of all associated agencies.
- Participates in tenant selection, move in/ out coordination, resident orientation and maintains liaison with residents and their respective families.
- Walks and inspects the facility on daily basis.
- Assists all other departments in the proper execution of their respective responsibilities.
- Prepares the annual Budget and monthly reporting of Budget to Actual to be submitted to the Partners.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably required or requested by the Partners
- Adherence of non-Negotiables.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials and the general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly Must meet all State health requirements
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must pass criminal background check
Other: Candidates must be age 21 or over. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in similar positions. Education: BA in Health or Human Services (Masters preferable) or equivalent.
Indeed - 16 months ago