The Portfolio Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for strategic execution of all tactical deliverables required to drive the brand strategies, working with foundation brands. This includes development of robust marketing briefs for all assets, AZAP alignment and review for all promotional assets, and development of any necessary training, sales guidance materials, or communications required for promotional asset execution. The Portfolio Marketing Manager is responsible to:
- Work with the Brand team to define and/or facilitate development and creation of the promotional plan and programs, and ensure their consistency with brand strategy
- Quickly gain an understanding on how to establish relationships with vendors and agencies, and learn the discipline of effectively providing feedback, aligned to brand strategy.
- Define and analyze performance measurement plans, including the metrics/benchmarks, milestones, and monitoring and reporting systems on a continual basis in order to formulate and recommend new tactics or modify existing plans.
- Assess investment viability and analyzing performance of programs, liaising with Brand Insight to measure value, impact, return on investment, and formulate recommendations on future plans.
- Evaluate rollout of a new program based on findings of test markets, pilots, or models.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to ensure promotional consistency and legal/regulatory compliance.
- Participate in PSP development to hone strategic thinking acumen in marketing, and own relevant development of DLOP process, based on brand promotional responsibilities. Learn and utilize all promotional process tools, including ATLAS, ARMS, and SPEED, and fully understand the implication to the total brand budget and vendor relationships. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 3 years of pharmaceutical or related experience
- 3 + years marketing and/or promotions experience and/or sales experience
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, leadership, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and produce results in a matrix environment: "Lead without Authority"
- Demonstrated Level 2 abilities across all 6 AZ Leadership Capabilities Preferred Background:
- MBA in relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Therapeutic Areas
- Experience working with a collaboration/external partner
- Experience in HCP, Consumer, and/or Managed Markets promotions and/or strategy role
- Experience in Insight/Market Research
- Sales and/or Sales Leadership experience
- Understanding of the development and commercialization of pharmaceuticals products in the US
- Understanding of the US Healthcare environment
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (which does business as AstraZeneca US) can help with a full alphabet of ailments. The company, a subsidiary of...