We are looking for an experienced Program Manager/Analyst who has a deep understanding of web-services platforms and backend data warehouses. If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our client is a digital entertainment technology company, dedicated to creating products and services making it easier for people to access and enjoy digital entertainment.
- 5 years experience in program management (writing specs, managing projects) of which at least a year should be in a (or working closely with a) Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence related environment
- 3 years experience medium sized projects in an Internet focused technology company.
- 2 yrs experience managing projects using various standard PJM methodologies, such as waterfall, agile etc
- Good understanding of databases (Teradata or other EDW is a plus), data modeling and excellent SQL skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Be able to discuss and understand business requirements as well as nuances in technical architecture and design
- Proven self-starter. Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors degree with a concentration (or additional training) in Information Systems and/or Finance.
- Experience working in a Teradata, Business Objects, Omniture environment
- Experience working with an Agile development methodology, either as a Scrum Master or Product Owner role.
- Experience working closely with the business team, either in a marketing or a finance function
- PMI Training or Scrum certification is a plus
*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, please no third parties*
Akvelon is Puget Sound's premier Employment Consulting Agency, voted one of Puget Sound Business Journal's fastest growing companies 5 years in a row. We are a growing company with a dynamic start up atmosphere, committed to offering our employees challenging and rewarding projects with major clients within the Northwest. To learn more about Akvelon and other opportunities, please visit our website at: www.akvelon.com
Indeed - 2 years ago
Akvelon, a business and technology consulting firm, works with clients to achieve success in their strategic goals and day-to-day missions....