Inputs payroll data into appropriate databases. Verifies and corrects complete payroll data in a timely and accurate manner. Coordinates information and communication with Payroll Manager, Human Resources and Location Accountants while giving personal best in service.
Enters and maintains staff information into various time & attendance programs.
Assists payroll manager and location accountants in balancing respective locations on a daily and weekly basis.
Assists in entering time into time management system.
Verifies and completes time sheets for accuracy.
Performs reporting duties as assigned by payroll manager.
Performs other duties as required.
- Payroll experience with multiple locations preferred.
- 2 years of college education preferred.
- General office and accounting experience required.
- Good organization and communication skills required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work a varied hourly schedule.
- Must be team-oriented, positive and upbeat.
- Must use tact and discretion due to exposure to confidential matters.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Must be pleasant, helpful, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and courteous in dealing with co-workers, employees, all levels of management and outside agencies.
- 10-key, computer skills and a high degree of accuracy in work required.
Some travel throughout Glacier National Park may be required.
Glacier Park INC - 2 years ago
Glacier Park, Inc. (GPI) is an independent hotel operator in the Glacier National Park area and the city of Whitefish in Northwest Montana....