Provides operational and administrative support for the Annual Giving office.
- Generates constituent and program reports for multiple Annual Giving programs, including building custom queries and manipulating data for output. Maintains and updates complex database records related to staff, prospect, and volunteer assignments.
- Responsible for volunteer management module (
) for approximately 1,000 alumni volunteers. Ensures volunteer access, records assignments, manages data entry, including fiscal year transition, and serves as liaison with
for maintaining and enhancing
- Makes travel arrangements for the director and fundraising staff, including reserving flights, rental cars, lodging and expenses. Creates detailed trip itineraries, generates constituent profiles and compiles data and materials to prepare fundraisers for meetings with prospects and volunteers. Performs necessary data entry and related post-travel follow up as appropriate.
- Organizes 60+ class specific mailings and electronic appeals, working with Reprographics, Mailing Services, and
. Coordinates production of collateral pieces such as pledge envelopes, donor thank you cards, and other materials, ensuring that all pieces accurately reflect up-to-date program information. Requests and formats mailing data, and manages small mailings in-office. Formats, merges and prints personalized appeal letters and/or sends via List Manager.
- Provides support for the Phonathon (student calling) program including daily reports and data entry of refusals and comments, and works with vendor to incorporate scripts and segments; processes data requests.
- Serves as front-line response for external and internal constituents, including answering general questions regarding making a gift, taking credit card gifts and stock gift information, updating contact information and directing calls to fundraisers as appropriate.
- Creates and implements administrative processes to improve office workflow and assists staff members with general software application questions and provides technical software training as needed.
- Works cooperatively with others and accepts direction from supervisors.
- Work as part of total College Advancement team, including assisting with staffing occasional major College Advancement weekend programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have High School diploma; associate degree or higher preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel Working knowledge of relational database systems.
Attentive to detail, excellent organizational skills, and able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
Ability to handle confidential materials with tact and discretion. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced office environment.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Some postings require contact information for reference providers for confidential letters of recommendation.
Recommendation Letter Requirements