Sr. Financial Advisor (Retail Investment Team Leader). FT. Directs the investment sales for an assigned group of banking office Personal Bankers through training, goal setting, and marketing plans. Develops and maintains profitable broker relationships. |
The Sr. Financial Advisor position provides "Simply the Best" customer service and leadership at all times.
The individual filling this dynamic position will:
· Direct the investment sales for an assigned group of banking office Personal Bankers through training, goal setting, marketing plans and daily support.
· Develop and maintain profitable broker relationships with individual clients to meet investment objectives.
· Sell company executives/HR representatives on benefits and responsibilities of providing retirement education opportunities for their employees and conduct energetic, enthusiastic and results-oriented seminars for groups of employees with the primary goal to get them to set an appointment with an Investment Representative for a retirement planning session.
· Ensure adherence to all regulations, policies, and record keeping requirements, and maintain current knowledge of market conditions.
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three or more years of successful investment sales experience and the desire to work in a fast-paced, goal and commission based environment required
- Series 7 license, Life and Health License Required
- Must obtain Series 65 license within 90 days of date of hire
- Must obtain Series 24 within 90 days of managing team with ATL
- Ability to make professional sales presentations and be able to build credibility with Huntington's client base
- Proven organizational skills and ability to work successfully, independently, and proactively in a team environment required
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including interpersonal and influencing skills needed to interact with individuals at all economic levels. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- PC and Internet proficiency
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
No relocation is available for this position.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.